WHAT WE BELIEVE
We are a church that loves to serve God and people. Our desire is to see people experience the presence of God in such a way that they will be drawn to live a life fully embracing His plan and purpose for living. It is incredible to see the lives of individuals be strengthened and transformed when they are inspired to passionately follow Jesus.
We are an evangelical church committed to the authority of the Bible. Where the Bible speaks, we speak. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the final authority in faith. The Bible is the inspired Word of God: true, immutable, steadfast, and unchangeable.
We believe that there is one sovereign God, eternally existing in the triune Godhead - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe that through our Lord Jesus Christ who is both God & Man, we are reconciled to God. His life without blemish, death on the cross and resurrection empowers us to live for Him.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is empowered to live a godly life and exercise their spiritual gifts.
Salvation is a gift from God to humanity. Man could never do enough good works to pay the debt of his sins and is therefore incapable of redeeming himself. God sent His son Jesus as a sacrifice to offer forgiveness to all humanity. Eternal life is for everyone who receives Jesus Christ into his life and confesses faith in His death, life and resurrection.
Man is an eternal being that will exist forever either seperated from God because of sin, or in unity with God through the acceptance of God’s forgiveness and salvation through Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to being the Church with a presence that is bringing transformation to our community and our city.
- We are a church that understands the scripture to be God’s word for today and are committed to teach it with relevance to the culture and with sensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- We are not afraid of changing or modifying what we do in order to reach people, all without altering our faith in the scriptures. We are driven by the passion to establish the Kingdom of God in the hearts of the people and we will find both conventional and unconventional ways to get them to know how much Jesus loves them.
- Who you are and where you come from is valuable to God and to us.
- We value the empowerment and training of next generation leaders.
- We are committed to excellence in spirit, lifestyle and ministry practices as we represent the Kingdom of God here on earth.
- We are committed to the unity of the church by partnering with other local churches and church planters.